Thursday, July 11, 2013

So good to be home

What an adventure!  Had one of the best times of my life, but holy shit does it feels good to be home!!!!  If you know me then you know my potty challenges....boy am I glad to be home!

 Drove through 7 states, ate many excellent and interesting meals, saw some amazing things, but most of all....I learned a lot about myself.  I guess spending that much time in a box on wheels with 3 other people can get you thinking about things.  I see myself really appreciating things much more these days. I realized just how much I need my awesome wife to balance me out.  In fact if it weren't for her parting words "practice patience" I don't think I would have made it.  I realized how important family is and how thankful I am for the viejos that have raised me.   Yes, I am thankful for my sister...she's one of the the most loyal young ladies that I know.  Gotta spend more time with my family in New Mexico and I'm looking forward to seeing them all very soon.

Next up on the agenda....nada!
Ella and I are just laying around eating treats and snoozin!




No comments:

Post a Comment